From a special edition of 15 copies of Frank O’Hara’s Meditations In An Emergency (1957), which included an original drawing/collage by Grace Hartigan.
via Yale Library
I never wrote a fic called “and the warm weather is holding”, but I might as well have.
Asked by feminist14er
Well heyy, thanks so much! You know, all those years of fic cultivated a very specific skill set—erotic romance just seemed like a natural way to take this act on the road. As for what to read next, Cara McKenna is completely fantastic—HARD TIME and AFTER HOURS specifically. And as far as our Canadian cops—I mean, clearly SOMEBODY has to write that Sam/Andy/Marlo pregnancy threesome, no? (Just kidding.) (Half-kidding.)
Asked by Anonymous
Well hey, Anon, thanks! You know, there’s nothing in the pipeline right this second, but that definitely doesn’t mean there won’t be more in the future. This season had so many gaps that needed filling, the most urgent of which was why Sam changed his bedroom art so much.
best fanfic tropes:
- 'i guess we'll have to share the bed'
- 'maybe we should pretend to date'
- 'oh no….look like we trapped in this closet together….'
- 'my room mate is kind of hot?????'
- I can’t go alone to my ex’s wedding
- Omg our car broke down in a snowstorm
- Hot single dad hires broke babysitter